search  current discussion  categories  business - misc 

latex/rubber stamps business--

updated wed 29 mar 06


Arnold Howard on tue 28 mar 06

dies perhaps

The term used in the printing industry is brass
embossing dies. They are used to emboss letterheads
and book covers. The price is around $50 for 20
square inches. One supplier is A & G Engraving in Los
Angeles, California (323-583-9085). They require
artwork in Adobe Illustrator format.


Arnold Howard
Paragon Industries, L.P., Mesquite, Texas USA /

----- Original Message -----
From: "Alex Solla"
> Who have you dealt with regarding these brass
> dies?
> The only one I have heard of is called
> Claystamps... and they
> seem to do more of a limited run sort of thing.
> Who else is making these
> and how would one search for them? Is there a
> proper term for this sort of
> brass stamp?