search  current discussion  categories  tools & equipment - misc 

tool identified

updated fri 1 jul 05


Andie Plamondon on thu 30 jun 05

I am pretty sure it's a dissection probe - probably either a mall probe or
huber probe. They come in a basic dissection kit. If you want one, check at
a local med school or university with a pre-med program, in the bookstore.
You can also look online at Carolina Biological Supply Company to order -

look at these links:

As an aside, Carolina Bio Supply also has great stools (to sit on) and nice
big tubs for storing chemicals and glazes.

:) Andie Plamondon (I got my BA in Pre-Vet Bio - oops!)
Handful of Earth Pottery
Laurel, DE