Kim Marie on fri 2 apr 04
These are great suggestions. Does anyone know of a book that targets
photographing 3d pieces. I thought I remembered hearing a title but am at
here are a few helpful hints.
1. vertical slide
2. dynamite, electric, moving slide
3. have your slide jump off a large screen into sherman's lap.
4. have a slide that makes renee` jump up and down and yell...
`that one, that one, that one`...sit down renee`.
5. have a slide that has amazing contrast.
6. have a slide of an image no one has ever seen before.
(remember, they get bored fast. they do this over and over
every month. see hundreds of images.)
Outgoing mail is certified Virus Free.
Checked by AVG anti-virus system (http://www.grisoft.com).
Version: 6.0.590 / Virus Database: 373 - Release Date: 2/16/04