search  current discussion  categories  business - taxes 

tax question - forms

updated fri 5 apr 02


Bobbruch1@AOL.COM on thu 4 apr 02

Sharon writes that an artist can roll over expenses that are greater than
income, i.e. a loss into future years to deduct against potential future
income. Any of the tax gurus know if this is correct. Also, if this is
correct, will tax preparation software do this automatically?

Bob Bruch

<<<<<From: Sharon Villines
Subject: Re: Tax Question -- Forms

<<<over to deduct against future business income. (I'm not qualified to tell you
Sharon Villines, Arts Coach
ArtsCoachFAQs now (almost) free!