Andie Carpenter on sun 21 jan 01
Okay, here's the current list of stay-at-home mug exchange participants
(as of 6pm EST, January 21, 2001). PLEASE check the list before you
email your info, to avoid double entries. If you're not on here, I don't
have your info (if you sent an email saying "sign me up", but didn't
include any info, you're not on the list). Any questions or concerns,
please email Andie Carpenter at email@example.com. The mug exchange
instructions (info needed, dates, etc.) are at the bottom of the list of
: ) Andie Carpenter
Sara Jh Ashodian
Stephen C. Cappelli
Mayssan Shora Farra
Lynne and Bruce Girrell
Rose & Mike Haldiman
Joyce A. Kristoffy
Mary L. Lynch
Louise R. Roess
Colleen A. Schneider
C. A. Sanger
Joanne L. Van Bezooyen
1) Send your name, mailing address, and preferred email address OFF LIST
to firstname.lastname@example.org, preferably with MUG EXCHANGE in the subject
2) Make your mug, candleholder, vase, bowl, or whatever you would like
3) Watch your email & Clayart for updates, and make sure your name is on
the list of participants when posted.
4) In late February / early March, you will be sent an off list email
with your partner's name and address. If you haven't seen such an email
by March 15, 2001, please email email@example.com. Be ready to ship
your exchange piece by the NCECA dates of March 28-31 (not in early
April, not sometime over the summer, but the week ending March 31,
5) Enjoy!! Last year many Clayarters got to "meet" others from the list.
This should be a fun exchange for all!!
1) Please try to keep mailings about this off list, to keep the mayor
happy in the new year.
2) If you sent out a mug last year, but never got one in return, please
send the email of your partner to firstname.lastname@example.org.
3) PLEASE, please do not sign up if you don't intend to participate.
4) Don't worry about being a student / new to clay / etc. Everybody gets
a chance to participate.
5) I am happy to create a web page for photos of the mugs that are
exchanged, as Chris did last year, if they are sent as either photo
prints or SMALL jpgs.
6) Feel free to participate even if you are going to NCECA.
7) Any questions, please email Andie Carpenter at email@example.com