search  current discussion  categories  business - sales & marketing 

usc pottery sale

updated sat 2 dec 00


Virginia Scotchie on fri 1 dec 00

We are having the University of South Carolina Annual Pottery Sale on =
Thursday December 7 and Friday December 8 from 10:00 to 6:00.=20

All the work for sale is made by students and faculty in the ceramics =
program. The artist recieves 60% of the sale price and the remaining 40% =
goes towards visiting artists and equipment for the ceramics program.

The sale will take place in the McMaster Art Department Ceramic Studio on =
the the USC campus in Columbia. The art Department is located on the =
corner on Pickens and Senate street.
Contact Virginia Scotchie at 803 777-7077 for further information.

Hope to see you at the sale!
Lots of GREAT POTS!!!!!!

Virginia Scotchie