search  current discussion  categories  forms - teapots 

teapot or chocolate pot

updated sat 13 may 00


iandol on fri 12 may 00

Could you just market these small pots for herbal tea or would you call it a
chocolate pot, that is also good for bagged tea?


I believe an alternative term for herbal tea is Tisane. So you might be =
called a
Tisane Pot. Has an up market ring to it

Regards, liking the tip about the strainer, great idea.

Ivor Lewis