Gordon on mon 8 mar 99
Less than two weeks left......Just enough time to fire a few mugs..this
time they'll come out perfect....LOL
Let's do it again-exchange mugs in the ClayArt suite at the NCECA
convention.(The NCECA Conference is March 17-20 1999, in Columbus, Ohio)
1. make a mug-(no bigger than 9"x9"x9") actually make 2 and donate one to
the NCECA scholarship fund.
2. Please tape your card or your name to the outside of the donated mug and
put another loose card on the inside of the mug to be used for the
3. Bring your mugs to the NCECA convention
4. Drop off your Clayart mug at the Clayart Hospitality room.
5 On Friday afternoon come to the exchange at 6pm and pick up your new mug
made by another Clayart member.
6. Have a friend bring your mug if you are not going to NCECA and exchange
it for you.
We will put the extra cards of the participants in a hat and then
draw the names of the mug's new owner.
If you have any other questions or concerns please contact me.
I am looking forward to meeting you all on Friday the 19th
"If things seem under control you are not going fast enough"