Charles Bigger on tue 14 apr 98
My present tile supplier (Quarry Tile from Spokane, Wa.) has changed their
clay body and firing methods. As a result, their new product isn't suitable
for my needs. Can anyone help me find a new manufacturer? Please don't pass
on tile distributors unless you're sure of the info, ok? Many distibutors
aren't really informed about all the products a manufacturer may have.
I need this specific product:
1. 4x4 (nom.) floor tile.....floor tile only NOT wall tile
3. low bisque (cone 010 to 06 or thereabouts)
4. NON-TALC CLAY BODY...this is very important...most of the unglazed
bisque is white/talc body.
5. white or red with englobe body
6. must pass all A.S.T.M. standards for floor application
Thanks, C. Bigger--Seattle, Wa.