PUllr1234 on wed 11 mar 98
For galleries, you can see interesting ceramics in the River North art
district, which would be on the near north side of Chicago.
l. Lill Street Gallery (which is technically not in River North) has the
widest selection to look at. 1021 W. Lill. 773-477-6185.
2. Douglas Dawson Gallery. Ethnographic arts. 222 W. Huron. 312-751-1961.
3. Michael Fitzsimmons Decorative Arts. Turn of the century Arts and Crafts
objects. 311 W. Superior, 312-787-0496.
4. Ann Nathan Gallery, 218 W. Superior, 312-664-6622.
5. Perimeter Gallery, 210 W. Superior, 312-266-9473.
6. Schneider Gallery, 230 W. Superior, 312-988-4033.
7. Vale Craft Gallery, 230 W. Superior, 312-337-3525.
Also, Klein Gallery occasionally has ceramics, but is not in River North.
You might want to double check these addresses and phone numbers. Hope you
have a great time!