search  current discussion  categories  tools & equipment - misc 

oversize glaze tongs

updated thu 12 jan 12


plasterjfl@AOL.COM on wed 11 jan 12

I like dunking my plate forms into buckets of glaze in one fell swoop. My
preference is to dunk the plate on the horizontal rather than the vertical=

Does anyone know of glaze tongs that allow one to hold the plate
horizontally while immersing it in glaze? (i.e. tongs that hold a plate fro=
m the


Jeff Longtin